News from the Arbuthnotts
It will be here that we will be posting updates, plans, recipes, new holidays and group photos from the Arbuthnotts, Almuña, Morocco, Chile and Argentina.
- 2013 Brochure An online copy of our recently published 2013 brochure. Please let us know if you would like a hard copy sent in the post.
- Chile Holiday 2012 From Santiago to the heart of the wine-lands of the Colchagua valley, over into the Andes before venturing into Northern Patagonia. This is the Chile Holliday with Hughie and Clare
- Recipe for Manchego Dreams Manchego Cheese Dreams perfect Andalucian recipe for a tapas at a drinks party. They are best with a mature manchego cheese but they could also work with a parmesan. The recipes makes approximtely 50 biscuits but it can be doubled accordingly.
- What the PRESS are saying... These are the links to Arbuthnott Holidays in the Media. The Telegraph, House & Garden, Running in heels, The Times online, The Gloucestershire Echo, Matchbox Magazine, Red online, Living Abroad and City AM.
- Pembrokeshire Coastline In a spectacular position in Pembrokeshire's beautiful National Park, just a stone's throw from the cliff path and wonderful sandy beaches. An idylic UK based family holiday.
- Chile with Clare and Hughie - AH News A Holiday to Chile with Clare and Hughie is how 2011 started for Arbuthnott Holidays. 10 days escorted through this sensational country in South America. Santiago to the wine regions, into fruit country before heading into Northern Patagonia.
- Proud Grandparents Not even a closed A9 would keep Jane and Hugh from their gorgeous baby Granddaughter, Lucia Tugela Jane Connell!
- Finishing off the season with a press trip After a hugely fun Autumn season, the first where Hugh and Jane were joined by their son and daughter-in-law Hughie and Clare, they finished it off with a press trip with writers, editors and photographers from an array of publications from the UK.
- Belinda King's Art week Throughout Belinda King's art week we saw all of the artists including Jane grow in confidence and style with a mixture of oils, water colours and acrylics. Castellar de la Frontera, Ronda, our old campsite and AlmuÃ±a
- Start of the season - The bridge week The Autumn season is upon us, the first week is a Bridge party, where there will be morning and evening tuition on the terrace, in the side garden and courtyard. Long lunches and well earned siestas by the pool are almost mandatory as well.
- 2011 Brochure The 2011 AH Brochure has the dates, prices and information about all of the open holidays such as art or bridge weeks, walking and riding as well as the escorted trips to Chile and Argentina
- Hughie and Clare's Wedding In December 2009 Clare and Hughie got married in Widmerpool Church, Nottinghamshire on a crisp winter's day. This was just after Clare had left her job in London and two days before Hughie left the Army.
- Bellsie and Charlie's wedding In June 2009 Bellsie and Charlie were married in Gaucin. The Service was conducted by Paco who has been our right and left hand for over 20 years! The Bride and Groom were welcomed by the 25 strong village brass band before being led around Gaucin.
- First Update Welcome to the new Arbuthnott Holidays Website. After 12 years we have finally revamped and rebranded ourselves. Keep your eyes peeled this is going to be somewhere where we postJane and Clare's recipes, news from Almuña and new updates.