Our Escorted Holidays have been designed with originality and an eye for detail staying in charming family run hotels, colonial estancias and secluded lodges. Each escorted holiday has been intricately planned with an emphasis on delicious food, exquisite wines and an array of activities through spectacular and extraordinary scenery. They are not walking or riding holidays but encompass a little of everything in these exceptional parts of the world.
"They are passionate about what they do and thoroughly enjoy taking the responsibility away from their guests with zest, enthusiasm and energy" - James Bryce The Olive Press
- Morocco Escorted Holiday From Malaga to Casablanca in a week. We shall cross the Straits of Gibraltar via the most Southerly town in Europe, through Tangiers and on to Asilah, Chefchaouen, Fes and Rabat
- The Culinary Tour of Spain with Julie Le Clerc and the Arbuthnotts From cosmopolitan Barcelona to the tranquility of Almuña and on to Granada, Cordoba and Seville. This is a Culinary Tour accompanied by Julie Le Clerc and the Arbuthnott Family.
- Andalucia Escorted Holiday The Andalucia Escorted Holiday starts in the old town of Malaga and continues on to Granada, Cordoba and Seville. An 8 day holiday is escorted by Hughie Arbuthnott
- Chile Holiday This is a magnificent 11 day journey from Santiago, to the Maipo and Colchagua Valleys and South to Northern Patagonia. A holiday of discovery. Not a walking, riding or wine tasting trip but a little of everything through stunning Chile.
- Brazil The largest country in South America and with huge natural diversity, We have compiled a 12 day holiday which encompasses some of the rich landscape, local cultures and compelling history whilst staying in comfortable lodges, boutique city hotels, privat
- Argentina Holiday A specially selected 10 day holiday that takes you to the Pampas, Salta and the North West and Buenos Aires. A holiday of discovery walking, riding and wine tasting through Argentina.
- Further Travel in South America Hughie and Clare have worked and travelled extensively around Latin America and together with Clare's experience in the travel industry they are well qualified to help plan an add-on to your holiday with them.